Extra Large Van

e.g Volkswagen Crafter

from £63.00 per day

Extra Large Van Extra Large Van
Watch Video 1 Watch Video 2







Fuel Type:




Internal Length (mm):


Internal Width (mm):


Internal Height (mm):


External Length (mm):


External Width (mm):


External Height (mm):


The largest panel vans in our fleet with a 4.3 metre load length that can carry up to 1235kg, the XLWB is perfect for a house move or anything extra long! Accomodates 2 passengers and a driver.

1 -2 days (per day): £90.00

3-5 days (per day): £80.00

6-10 days (per day): £69.00

11-20 days (per day): £63.00

Weekend rate (Fri 17:30 - Mon 08:00): £180.00


*A £200 deposit will be payable on collection. The deposit will increase to £500 if the Excess Protection (CDW) is not purchased. Please see FAQs for more information.

All drivers must be present on collection of the vehicle and must bring with them:

  • Their photo card driving licence. If the driving licence is a non photo card paper licence, we also require a valid passport. Please note that we must be notified one working day in advance if the hirer holds a foreign drivers licence. Foreign licence holders or hirers with a non UK address must also bring a valid passport.
  • Proof of address, e.g. a letter, utility bill or bank statement. This must be dated within the last three months. Electronic copies are acceptable. you can show us on your phone, tablet or device.
  • Driving licence CHECK CODE which can be retrieved from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.

Please note:

  • Drivers must pay with a credit or debit card in their name unless the booking is under a business name in which case a business card must be used.
  • We do not accept Cash, AMEX, Visa Electron, Solo or any prepaid top up cards
  • If drivers have any convictions/endorsements on their driving licence from within the last 5 years please notify us at the time of booking. Some convictions/endorsements may prevent our insurer providing cover for the driver.
  • Drivers of 17 seat minibuses must have D1 classification on their driving licence and must be 25 or over and under 76.
  • Drivers of 7.5T wagon must have C1 classification on their driving licence and must be 25 or over and under 76.

Book Online