Secure, online vehicle booking with Skipton Self Drive
* The prices quoted include a deposit. Deposits are refundable, less any further charges that may be applicable e.g. fuel *
All drivers must be present on collection and must bring with them:
- Their photocard driving licence. If it is a non-photo card licence we also require some valid photo ID. Hirers with foreign licences must also bring a valid passport.
- Some recent proof of address e.g. a utility bill or bank statement. This must be dated within the last three months.
- Their driving licence CHECK CODE OR their printed licence details which can both be retrieved from WWW.GOV.UK/VIEW-DRIVING-LICENCE
- Payment must be made on a credit or debit card in the hirers name. The card holder must be present on or before collection to sign and agree to the terms of the rental. They must also provide proof of address dated in the last three months. We ONLY accept VISA or MASTERCARD payments.
Please also note -
- A £100 deposit is payable for all vehicles (£150 for 7.5T Trucks) - please click here to see more detail in our FAQs.
- Vehicles can be returned out of opening hours but they remain the responsibility of the hirer until they are checked in by a Skipton Self Drive employee. We operate a key drop box for out of hours returns. Our opening hours are Mon-Fri 8:00-17:30, Sat 8:00-12:00, Sun 8:30-11:00.
- We refuse the right to hire should the hirer/driver not meet our insurance requirments. Please click here to see more detail in our FAQs. Hirers will remain liable for the cost of their booking if they do not meet the requirements. Please check before booking.